Episode 003 : Does your offer have legs?
In today’s episode we walk you through EXACTLY how to put yourself in a position to charge premium prices and where to find the ideal clients for your high ticket offer. Diving in further, we’ll help you understand exactly what you do and don’t need to sell your high ticket offer.
Do: Need to be solving a big enough problem and how to articulate the solution you can offer.
Do: Need to be excellent at what you do and the results you provide for your clients.
Don’t: Need content marketing, information overloading or constant stream of new ideas
Learn about the importance of mindset and how to let go of the limiting beliefs holding you back. If you don’t believe in your offer, neither will your clients. We tap into exactly how to get clear and be efficient in your offer and how giving less really is providing more.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to put yourself in a position to charge premium prices and where to find ideal buyers for your high-ticket offer.
- Busting the myths around what you need to sell your high-ticket offer
- How you can sell your high-ticket offer to ordinary people (aka you don’t need millionaire leads to sell your offer)
- The importance of mindset and your beliefs : If you don’t believe the worth of your offer neither will the client
- Golden sales advice from our incredible sales director around dealing with certain objections and why they come up.
- How doubt is contagious but so is certainty
- Diving into understanding what price is and where it comes from .
- Why you don’t have to be well-known to sell high ticket successfully
- The importance of your process being effective and efficient
- How giving less is more
- What your marketing needs to revolve around in order to command premium prices consistently.
- How to make anyone a high-ticket buyer , not just people with a ton of money.