Episode 007 : How To Sell More By Turning People Away
In today’s broadcast, Marc Von Musser and I break down exactly why you need to say NO to certain clients, and what it really takes to have a transformational, high-ticket offer. Raising your standards, which will, in turn, help you attract you the ideal client. Learn why we toss out 20% of all applications, and how we get a feeling of who may not be a fit for our team, based on our own lead flow and integrity. When you get the right people in your program, it’s a game changer — you get magical results with little to no drama. Finally, we wrap with how we know what traits we are looking for, and what traits are red flags.
- Strategies on how to get the client amazing and life-transformational results.
- Clearly knowing and articulating the outcome that our clients provide for their clients.
- How to justify charging a premium price; what happens when you undercharge.
- Most times when people charge a low price they aren’t clear on the outcome and doubt their own value.
- Building a decision on a larger data sample of potential clients.
- Certainty and enthusiasm are contagious, but so are fear and negativity. This is why it’s so important for everyone in the program to have a good attitude.
- We want people committed to their dream.
- The most important factor of a program is the commitment level of the participants.
- The four questions to ask:
In this episode we talk about:
1. What’s the problem I solve?
2. Can I help this person?
2. Do I want to help this person?
4. Are they committed?